I was asked by many clients and customers about getting a real estate license and relavent process. So I decided to add this page to give some information about real estate education.
Getting Realestate Agent License
Become a licensed Realestate Agent
Where to take the license exam?
I completed my course, took the exam and got my Active license within 5 weeks. As per Champions School, I am the first one get it all achieved in the shortest period.
1. Take your courses either online or classroom and complete them quickly as possible.
2. Interview perspective Brokers and Choose your Broker sponsor.
3. Apply for the TREC approval immediately as it might take 2 weeks or more with Broker Sponsor if possible.
4. Start preparing for the exam and take mock test as many time as possible.
6. Schedule the exam and finger print same day.
7. Appear for the exam, Pass it and get Fingerprint taken. Complete the broker sponsorship and send it over.
Private Schools and Online Websites
Texas Institute of Real Estate – All online and ebook courses – Always offers discounts – Material is well prepared as per the SAE course as I completed it this year for $139 through them.
Champions School – Flexible, Affordable, Good Support, Classes taken by professionals and All materials included.
HAR.com – Classes are arranged in association with Spencers and Champions school
Kaplan Professional School – Part of Kaplan Inc which offers online degrees
Texas Realestate School Online – No idea about their offerings and level of support
Train Agents– Cheap and also pay for the exam. Never used.