Flat Rate Property Management
I have helped many to start on Real Investment by getting the right property and teaching them to manage on their own. During this journey, I have heard lots of dislikes about them managing those properties. They feel it’s real burden which they don’t want to carry every day. Many decided to get property management company to manage those properties through my referral.
So I thought about it many times to manage their properties when they asked but didn’t jump until now due to the logistics and legal formalities involved. I been working on those formalities and finally able to launch a management company to manage properties in right and smart way.
We take your burden off by managing your investment my properties by making every transaction nice and smooth.
- Full Service Property Management
- Rental Analysis – Evaluate property to determine market rent
- Market rental property, take rental leads and arrange showing for qualified prospective tenants
- Screen Tenants by doing credit, criminal and background checks
- Prepare and Execute rental lease
- Collect Security Deposit and handover to landlord after signing of lease
2. Full Service Property Management
- Assess property for repairs or improvements needed to be rent and in some cases to bring up to the local code
- Finalize the list of repairs and improvements needed with Landlord
- Get quotes from multiple Handyman for repairs required
- Coordinate with Handyman and other warranty services to get the repairs done ? Includes Lease services mentioned above.
- Move in/Move out repairs and cleaning
- Collect and hold security deposit
- Regular Rent collection & Landlord monthly Rent disbursement
- Coordinate repairs with Tenant and Repair Services
- One Annual inspections with photos
- Work with home warranty companies
- Help with HOA’s deed restrictions
- Initiate Vacate process including Eviction, see below for additional charges
- Provide Move in and Move out report and regular owners report
- Provide monthly statements to Owners, direct deposit of owner’s proceeds, and provide a yearend accounting and 1099 report
We can manage properties anywhere in and around Houston area like Tomball, Cypress, Willowbrook, Woodlands, Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Memorial Heights, Pear land and more.
Leasing – 50% of first month rent – 6 month guarantee
Property Management Fees
$50 setup fee
Rent $1500 & below – $75 First Property, $70 for 2-5 properties, $60 for 5- 10 properties Rent
Rent $1501 & above – $100 First Property, $90 for 2-5 properties, $80 for 5-10 properties
Property Inspection – 1 free per year, $65 after that
Owner Reserves1 – $500 First Property, $250 each additional property – Fully refundable
Move In Ready2 – 10% of the total expense ($200 minimum) for each property
1-Reserve will be refilled from monthly rent if any expense paid. 2- We don’t make commission on the repairs
Issue Vacate Notice: $25
Eviction Filing: $125 + county fees
Attend eviction Court Date: $150
Writ Filing: $125 + county fees
Utilities Connection – $100, Insurance Renewal – $75
Realtor & Property Manager – Vijai Thiru at email@example.com
CALL OM REALTY GROUP – TO MANAGE AND GROW YOUR ASSETS SMARTLY.