Are you a Buyer?
Buying a home is one of the biggest decision you ever make in your life. With that big decision comes lots of responsibilities to find a proper house suitable for your family within good school district, right neighborhood with good amentities and closeby to all facilities and so much.
If you are doing it alone, I salute you but with the help of a Realtor you can still do what you are doing but with a experienced person on your side to help and get answers for your questions will make your life much easier.
I hope you did you research before finalizing the decision to buy a home. If not and still wondering about your decision, there are 3 important questions you can ask yourself.
1. Can I be able to make regular mortgage payments?
2. Is it possible for me to do regular home maintenance?
3. By buying the home will I put myself in good/bad financial situation?
If you can get positive answers to the above questions, you are good to go do some home shopping after getting the preapproval from a lender.
Are you a Seller?
With the current economic condition, it has been buyer’s market for the last couple of years. That puts seller’s on the spot depending on the market area. Houston has never seen a big slump in the real estate market even when there was big deep many other markets. At the same time, Houston has never seen a big jump during the peak times. But everyone’s situation is different, depending on the location, market area and property condition selling may be easy or hard.
You don’t have struggle alone. Get help of a realtor like me and I would be happy to help you out.
What can I offer you?
- An experienced real estate guy on your side who is well-versed in bargaining tactics. I will make sure you won’t pay a higher price for to get me a higher commission because I do not do this for the living. I want you to pay the right price for the right property nothing more.
- Great confidence that a smart professional with real estate and finance exposure is working for you.
- Available at all times and able to search for houses on your schedule not on mine.
- For Buyers – Offering 2% rebate/contribution towards closing for new homes or 1-1.5% for pre-owned homes, so you can use it for down payment or closing costs. Check out Rebate page for more details.
- For Sellers – Offering 1% rebate on the seller commission through the listing agreement which will be contributed towards your closing as well. Also it includes listings in MLS, Sign, Open Houses etc.,
- An Opportunity to make your friends jealous when you tell them how you got your Realtor to pay you back.
- And much more…